Last Revised: December 31, 2019
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website homepage or by sending an email notification). We encourage you to review this policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information You Provide Directly to Us
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number;
- Employment information, such as business unit/division, company name, job status, job title, and office location; and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your browser type and language, app version, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, approximate geographic location, and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to the Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons (or pixel tags). Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are clear, electronic images that may be used on the Services or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Personal Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the other types of personal information we collect. For example, we may infer your location based on your IP address, or that you are interested in employment or participating in an event based on your browsing behavior on our Services.
Use of Personal Information
- Operate and improve the Services;
- Respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- Provide the information or services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you newsletters and updates;
- Communicate with you about our services, programming and events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- Assess job applicants and make hiring decisions;
- Monitor and analyze usage, trends, and activities related to the Services;
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
- Notify you about any changes to the Services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- With vendors, consultants, professional advisors, and other service providers (collectively, “Service Providers”) working on our behalf and needing access to your personal information to carry out their work for us.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Market Service’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or any third party; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that your personal information will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such personal information. We may also share your personal information with third parties when you intentionally direct us to do so or when you use our Services to intentionally interact with third parties. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Although we employ reasonable security measures, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure or private. If you have any questions about the security of personal information we collect, please contact: email@example.com
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Market Service does not target our Services to children under 18 or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Content
You have certain choices with respect to how we treat your personal information, as described below.
You may review and request modifications to your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us or request changes to your communication preferences by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Information for European Economic Area Residents
Information for California Consumers: Your California Privacy Rights
Additional Disclosures Related to Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Categories of Personal Information Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, professional and employment-related information, education information, commercial information, internet and electronic network activity, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise data points we collect, please see “Collection of Personal Information” above.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We collect personal information for the business purposes described in the “Use of Personal Information” section above.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Information: We collect personal information from you and the sources described in the “Personal Information We Collect From Other Sources” section above.
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, professional and employment-related information, education information, commercial information, internet and electronic network activity, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
- Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Information: We may share your personal information with the third parties as described in the “Disclosure of Personal Information” section above.
- Sale of Personal Information (as defined by the CCPA): We do not sell the personal information we collect.
Your Consumer Rights
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal information, additional details about our information practices, and deletion of their personal information (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal information, if applicable. California consumers may make a rights request by calling 1-800-789-0123 or emailing email@example.com. Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity. If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.