Last Updated: February 2022
MS Market Service, LLC dba AggData, is a Delaware limited liability company with offices at: 310 East Shore Road, Suite 309, Great Neck, NY (“AggData”). This policy explains our approach with respect to data we receive from our third party resources, such as mobile application (“App”) developers and publishers, data aggregation services, and providers of location supporting technologies (the “Resources”). The technologies utilized by the Resources interact with mobile devices in the physical world through Apps, GPS, mobile device Bluetooth connections, and Wi-Fi connections. In this policy, we also provide information on some of the methods available to individual users of mobile devices (“you” or “user”) to limit the collection of data from or about their mobile devices by the Resources.
2. How Does AggData Obtain Data from our Resources And What Data Do We Obtain?
- Proper disclosures relating to the collection of location data
- User opt-in consent for the collection of location data from mobile devices
- Respect mobile device users’ choices and device settings
- IDFA and/or advertising identifier (“Advertising ID”), or an obfuscated version of same.
- Location of the mobile device expressed as the latitude, altitude, and longitude of the mobile device
- Mobile device operating system and operating system version
- Mobile device make and model
- The App’s Publisher ID
- GPS horizontal and vertical accuracy value
- If the App was in active use or in the background when data was collected
- The speed at which the device was traveling
- If the device is connected to a WiFi or cellular network
- WiFi SSID (network name) or BSSID (MAC address for the router)
- To be clear, the data provided by our Resources does not include data that directly identifies you, and is provided on an aggregated, anonymized basis.
3. What Do We Do With Resource-Provided Data And For What Purposes Is It Used?
4. In What Ways Can I Control the Collection of Mobile Device Data from Resources and other Third Parties?
- All major mobile device operating systems enable the users of mobile devices to control the types of data collected in and through Apps.
iOS: Apple instructions on how to control iOS device location settings can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203033.
- Apple instructions on how to limit ad tracking on iOS devices can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074. For other privacy-related settings on iOS, please go to Settings from your mobile device’s home screen, and select “Privacy.”
Android: Android instructions on how to control device location settings can be found here: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6179507?hl=en&ref_topic=6179522.
- Android instructions on how to limit ad tracking on Android devices can be found here: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/3118621?hl=en.
Data Collected Via Bluetooth
- All major mobile device operating systems enable the users of mobile devices to disable Bluetooth from functioning.
- iOS: You can disable Bluetooth by going to “Settings” from your Device’s home screen; select “Bluetooth”; and turn Bluetooth off.
- Android: You can disable Bluetooth by going to the Settings app, then “Wireless and networks,” where you can disable Bluetooth.
5. How Does AggData Disclose the Resource-Provided Data to Third Parties?
- Our service providers, such as data storage providers;
- Public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; and
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates; or a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of our services and their advisors in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or in connection with bankruptcy proceedings, or other corporate reorganization.
6. How Do I Check Whether AggData Has the Advertising ID of My Mobile Device and Can I Block It From Further Use by AggData?
- If you choose to reset your mobile device’s Advertising ID, you will have to request blocking of the Advertising ID from further use or disclosure by AggData once again.
- Please also bear in mind that any additional devices you may possess have other Advertising IDs.
- Finally, please be aware that the use of any of the measures enlisted in this policy does not mean that no advertising will be directed at your mobile device.
7. Site Visitors, Business Inquiries and Business Customers
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number; but PLEASE only provide to us business points of contact
- Employment information, such as business unit/division, company name, job title, and office location; and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your browser type and language, app version, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, approximate geographic location, and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons (or pixel tags). Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are clear, electronic images that may be used on the Services or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Operate and improve the Services;
- Respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- Provide the information or services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you newsletters and updates;
- Communicate with you about our services, programming and events;
- Monitor and analyze usage, trends, and activities related to the Services;
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
- Notify you about any changes to the Services.
- With vendors, consultants, professional advisors, and other service providers (collectively, “Service Providers”) working on our behalf and needing access to your personal information to carry out their work for us.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Information Clearinghouse’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or any third party; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that your personal information will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such personal information. We may also share your personal information with third parties when you direct us to do so or when you use our Services to interact with third parties. We may also share aggregated or de-identified, aggregated, anonymized information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
8. Other Rights You Have
9. California Consumers
(i) Requests to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose:
- The categories of Personal Data we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Data about you we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- The categories of sources from which we have collected Personal Data about you;
- The business or commercial purposes for selling or collecting Personal Data about you;
- The categories of Personal Data sold or shared about you, as well as the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Data was sold, by category of Personal Data for each party to whom Personal Data was sold; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Data collected.
(ii) Requests to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Data about you that we have collected. Upon receiving a verified request to delete Personal Data, we will do so unless otherwise authorized by law. You may submit a request to delete Personal Data via this form.
10. Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
12. Children's Privacy
The data provided by our Resources does not include Personal Data relating to children younger than sixteen (16) years of age. Please see the privacy policies of your application provider for more information.
We do not knowingly solicit data from children under 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction). By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction) or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18 (or the age of majority), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Questions or Concerns?
Should you have any questions regarding this policy or your privacy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. We will seek to promptly resolve any questions or concerns you may have.